Shanghai Pudong International Airport is about 150km away from the venue. However, most overseas flights will arrive here. Please pay more attention to the followings:
1) The organizing committee will arrange the shuttle bus between the airport and the venue on arriving date and departure date. The details will be announced one month before the June 12. Please pay more attention to the website.
2) You may call the taxi, the cost including highway fee will be around RMB1000 and cost you about 2hrs on the way;
3) You may take the Shuttle Bus Line 1 from Shanghai Pudong International Airport to Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, the same place we call Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station (For express train). Here you may take the train from Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station to Suzhou Railway Station. After that you may call the taxi to the venue. The whole cost will be around RMB100 and cost you about 3.5hrs on the way;
Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport is about 70km away from the venue. Most domestic airlines will be here. Please pay attention to the followings:
1) You may call the taxi, the cost including highway fee will be around RMB500 and cost you about 1hr on the way;
2) You may walk to the Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station and take the train to Suzhou Railway Station and call the taxi to the venue. The cost will be round RMB60 and cost you about 2hrs.
There are 3 railway stations in Suzhou, which are Suzhou Railway Station, Northern Suzhou Railway Station and Suzhou Industrial Railway Station. Suzhou Industrial Railway is the closest to the venue, however, few trains will pass by. Northern Suzhou Railway Station is too far to the venue. Suggest the best choice is Suzhou railway Station.
After negotiation with eHI, Car Rental Service Company, they provided a special price for our conference. The price as followings and please mention the “dtces2019” for the booking:
|Pick-up and drop-off point.||Drop-off and pick-up point||Car type||Rental price with 6%VAT tax|
|Suzhou||Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)||PST（5 seats）||RMB480.00|
|Suzhou||Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)||GL8（7 seats）||RMB660.00|
|Suzhou||Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG)||PST（5 seats）||RMB570.00|
|Suzhou||Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG)||GL8（7 seats）||RMB790.00|
Take Line 1 and get off at Culture Expo Center Station (No.3 Exit)
There are about 3000 parking spaces around the venue.
SuzhouExpo offers free parking for four hours. And five yuan will be paid for each 30 minutes beyond the four hours. Less than 30 minutes will be deemed as 30 minutes for the parking. The highest parking cost per car per day each time will be ￥100.
Cash, alipay, WeChat or bank cards are acceptable for the payment.